Nebula Fighter XL
First time players are recommended to read instructions before playing. A quick fire shoot-em-up, with gameplay lasting one minute. Defeat the boss to win the game in the fastest time possible. Pickups include dual/triple/quad shots, multi-shot, radial/beam/homing specials, faster movement and fire speed.
- X for 1 player game (or X on controller 1)
- A for 2 player game (or X on controller 2)
- Arrow keys to move (player 1)
- X or V to warp (player 1)
- Z or C to fire special (player 1)
- ESDF keys to move target (player 2)
- Ctrl+M to turn off sounds
- Very similar except in the virtual handset the O button represents the Z key
- You can use any game controllers recognized by SDL with PICO-8
The free-to-play browser version.
The free-to-play downable versions for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Raspberry-Pi.
Purchasing the game will grant access to standalone downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows and Raspberry Pi. The premium version unlocks three new ships and an option to play the original shorter version, each with their own best time entries.
|Tags||8-Bit, Bullet Hell, Multiplayer, PICO-8, Pixel Art, Retro, Sci-fi, Shoot 'Em Up, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Smartphone|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.49 USD. You will get access to the following files: