Very cute game! But it was pretty hard to drop the presents, I couldn't get past lvl 2 xD
Santa's Silent Night
Help Santa to deliver presents to the children of the world, navigate past the various obstacles without losing too many presents and get those presents to where they are needed.
- Up/Down Arrow keys to select option
- Left/Right Arrow keys to cycle through options
- X or V to select option or back to main menu
- Arrow keys to move
- X or V to drop present
- Arrow keys + X or V to direct dropped present
- Hold down X or V to continually drop presents
- Z or C to "Ho Ho Ho" and clear birds
- Very similar except in the virtual handset the O button represents the Z key
- You can use any game controllers recognized by SDL with PICO-8
Name Your Own Price Edition:
Claiming or purchasing the game includes the standalone downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows and Raspberry Pi.
All tracks as featured in the game (3m46) can be found here as the "demo" version.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I found the best way is to fly low, even slightly under the chimneys as will almost guarantee a successful delivery. Then again, you get hit by snowballs to counter that. I managed to level 12 using that technique.
so nice! I like it :D And the music!
So it's because of those damn birds I never had a Gameboy
I hit so many birds.
You started to get the idea when you were flying low! Helps a lot with delivering the presents. It was fun to see you playing, thank you.
I like that you can choose the music
I thought it was a nice touch, if I have another update there is a minor tweak I might do to the player.
This is fun and crazy :D