Take command of a spaceship controlled by up to 8 players and complete a series of campaign scenarios, and daily randomly generated content. First time players are recommended to read instructions first.
- Up/Down/Left/Right/X to use controls
- C or V and Left or Right to move stations
Generic Pico-8 Controls:
- Player 1 defaults: Cursors + ZX or NM or CV
- Player 2 defaults: SDFE + WA
- Pause Menu: Enter or P while running
- Restart cart: Ctrl+R
- Mute/Unmute: Ctrl+M
- Toggle Fullscreen: Alt+Enter
Pause Menu Controls:
- Arrow keys to select option
- X or V to select option
- Z or C to go back to previous menu
- Ctrl+M to turn off sounds
- Very similar except in the virtual handset the O button represents the Z key
- You can use any game controllers recognized by SDL with PICO-8
The free-to-play browser version contains eight campaign scenarios and daily random scenario.
A downloadable version of the free-to-play browser edition available for Windows, Linux, Mac, and Raspberry Pi.
Purchasing the game will grant access to the premium standalone downloads for Linux, Mac, Windows and Raspberry Pi. This version unlocks the unlimited random scenario mode and eight challenge scenarios. Source code is not included.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||Controller, DRM Free, html5, Local multiplayer, Minimalist, Multiplayer, PICO-8, Singleplayer, web|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 8|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.49 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- P-Space v1.0 releasedApr 16, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.