nice progression, throwing nukes was fun. Got to wave 28
Defend 'Till The End
Defend the world against an unending waves of asteroids for as long as you can!
The free-to-play version of the game includes the original LD50 jam, wave, and endless modes. The premium version of the game includes two extra modes, escape and destruction.
- Left/Right to move
- X to shoot/start game
- Z to return to menu after game over
Generic Pico-8 Controls:
- Player 1 defaults: Cursors + ZX or NM or CV
- Player 2 defaults: SDFE + WA
- Pause Menu: Enter or P while running
- Restart cart: Ctrl+R
- Mute/Unmute: Ctrl+M
- Toggle Fullscreen: Alt+Enter
Pause Menu Controls:
- Arrow keys to select option
- X or V to select option
- Z or C to go back to previous menu
- Ctrl+M to turn off sounds
- Very similar except in the virtual handset the O button represents the Z key
- You can use any game controllers recognized by SDL with PICO-8
The free-to-play browser version contains the original jam version, wave and endless modes.
A downloadable version of the free-to-play browser edition available for Windows, Linux, Mac, and Raspberry Pi.
Purchasing the game will grant access to the downloads of the full standalone game for Linux, Mac, Windows and Raspberry Pi. The download versions includes the escape mode wherein you try to protect ships fleeing the doomed world, and the destruction mode where you try to destroy as many asteroids as you can for points. Source code is not included.
|Tags||Arcade, Bullet Hell, gamepad, joystick, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, PICO-8, Shoot 'Em Up, smartphone, web|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.49 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.